Importing Still Images and Videos to a Computer
Images saved in the internal memory of the camera can be transferred to your computer.
- Connect the camera to the computer using the provided USB cable.
- Import images to the computer.
Follow the instructions on the screen display. (Select [Open device to view files].)
Use the “Photos” app or “Image Capture”.
- Remove the USB cable after the transfer is completed.
- Images in the camera can be deleted from the computer.
- Images cannot be transferred from the computer to the camera.
- Image slant is not corrected for videos imported from the camera. You can correct the image slant using the basic app for computer.
- The file transfer app needs to be installed to transfer images with a size of more than 4 GB to a Mac. (Details)
- Do not turn off the power or remove the USB cable while importing images.
- Fully insert the USB cable when connecting it.