Connecting a Wireless Display Adapter to a TV
You can view images taken with the camera on a TV by connecting a wireless display adapter which is compatible with the camera to a TV.
- Set the wireless display adapter to a connection standby state.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Press and hold the mode button.
- The camera status lamp lights white, and on the OLED panel becomes lit.
- When multiple plug-ins are installed in the camera, the plug-in selection screen is displayed. In this case, select “Remote Playback”.
- For the products with which proper operation has been confirmed, see the RICOH THETA official website.
- For details on the wireless display adapter and how to connect it to a TV, see the manual of the adapter used.