Shooting Still Images while Connected to a Smartphone
You can capture still images using the basic app for smartphone.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Press the mode button to select the still image shooting mode.
- appears on the OLED panel.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN or Bluetooth®.
- Start the basic app for smartphone.
- Tap to start shooting.
- Tapping EV at the bottom of the screen displays the slider for correcting the exposure. If you check a still image and feel that it is too bright or too dark, adjust the brightness and capture the image to obtain the desired brightness. Moving the slider to the right brightens the image. Moving the slider to the left darkens the image.
- In the still image shooting mode, you can make settings such as the aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, white balance, shooting method, image size, live view, and post-view on/off to suit the purpose of your shooting.
- If the shutter speed is set slower than 1/8 seconds when the exposure mode is set to the manual mode, a sound is heard both at the start and end of shooting. In addition, if shooting is performed when the exposure mode is set to the auto mode and [Option Setting] is set to the noise reduction or HDR rendering, a sound is heard both at the start and end of shooting. At this time, images are not saved if the power is turned off before shooting is complete.
- When performing shooting after setting the exposure mode to the auto mode and setting [Option Setting] to the noise reduction or HDR rendering, fix the camera in place using a tripod, etc. to prevent the camera from moving.
- If an image is captured while the camera is connected to a smartphone with the GPS function enabled, position information is recorded for the image.
- If [Transfer method] is set to [Move], still images are deleted from the internal memory of the camera after they are transferred to the smartphone.
- When [Display after shooting] is turned on in [Shooting settings] and the shutter button of the basic app is used to capture still images, the images are automatically transferred to the smartphone. The images captured using the shutter button of the camera while [Display after shooting] is set to off and videos are not transferred automatically.
- The OLED panel and all lamps turn off during exposure.