Turning the Power On/Off
When charging of the built-in battery is complete, turn on the power.
- Press and hold the power button.
- The OLED panel turns on.
- Press and hold the power button again to turn off the power.
- When the power button is pressed briefly, the camera enters the sleep mode.
The lamp indicates the camera power status.
- Lit in blue:
- The power is on.
- Lit in green:
- The battery is charging.
- Flashing in red:
- The power is turning off.
- Charging is complete, the camera is in the sleep mode or light/sound off mode, or the power is off.
- When the camera is connected via a USB cable, the lamp lights green and the battery is charged. The lamp is unlit when charging is complete.