Changing the Plug-ins Available on the Camera
You can change the plug-ins that can be run with the camera.
When Changing the Plug-ins Using the Basic App for Smartphone
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN.
- Start the basic app for smartphone, and then tap [Settings].
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Camera settings].
- The [Camera settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Plug-in], and then tap the plug-in to use.
- Three plug-ins can be selected.
- If [Start plug-in] is tapped, the plug-in is run.
- If [Starting plug-in] is tapped on the [Camera settings] screen after the plug-in is run, the plug-in setting screen is displayed (only when the setting screen is available for the plug-in).
- Tap [Add plug-in] to add a new plug-in. When uninstalling the added plug-in, tap [Edit].
When Changing the Plug-ins Using the Basic App for Computer
- Start the basic app for computer.
- Select [File] → [Plug-in management] in the menu.
- Select three plug-ins to run.
- You can switch the three plug-ins by operating the camera.
- Click [OK].