Viewing Still Images on a Computer
Using the basic app for computer allows you to scroll, zoom in, and zoom out while viewing spherical images on the computer.
- Start the basic app for computer.
- Select [File] → [Open] in the menu.
- Select a still image to view.
- The selected still image is displayed.
- You can also open files by dragging and dropping them to the window of the basic app for computer.
- The following operations are available on the display screen:
: Zooms in on the image.
: Zooms out on the image.
: Returns the display area to the default state.
: Makes the image rotate automatically.
: Switches to full screen display.
- Operations with mouse:
- Drag to scroll within the still image.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out on the image.
- Operations with keyboard:
- Press the “Page Up” key to zoom in on the image.
- Press the “Page Down” key to zoom out on the image.
- Press the ←, ↑, ↓, and → keys to scroll the image.
- A full screen display can be launched by selecting [Display] → [Full Screen]. Press the “Esc” key to close the full screen display.
Closing the Still Image
Select [File] → [Close] in the menu.