Cautions on Use
- This product was manufactured for use in the country in which it was purchased. The warranty is only valid in the country in which the camera was purchased.
- Should the product fail or malfunction while you are abroad, the manufacturer assumes no responsibility for servicing the product locally or bearing the expenditure incurred therefore.
- Be sure not to drop or apply any sudden force to the camera.
- While you are carrying the camera, be careful not to hit it against other objects. Take special care not to hit the lens.
- In an environment where the temperature changes suddenly, condensation may occur in the camera, resulting in troubles such as fogging of the glass surface or malfunctions of the camera. If this occurs, place the camera in a bag to slow the temperature change as much as possible. Take it out of the bag after the temperature difference from the atmosphere has decreased to a fairly small amount. If condensation occurs, wait until the moisture has dried before using the camera.
- Do not get the camera wet. Do not operate the camera with wet hands. This can result in malfunction or an electrical shock.
- When taking photos of an important event (such as a wedding or overseas trip), take a test photo beforehand to check that the camera is working properly.
- The camera may become hot when shooting for a long period of time. In this case, the camera may stop operating to prevent damage from high temperatures.
- The temperature of the camera may rise high when shooting for a long period of time. Use a tripod etc. when performing shooting for a long period of time to prevent low temperature burns.