Recording a 360 Degrees Spatial Audio
You can record a 360 degrees spatial audio using the built-in microphone of the camera or an external microphone.
Using the Built-in Microphone
A 360 degrees spatial audio can be recorded with four microphones incorporated in the camera.
Using an External Microphone
A 360 degrees spatial audio with a higher quality can be recorded with the 3D microphone TA-1 (sold separately).
Connect the 3D microphone to the microphone terminal and tripod mount hole at the bottom of the camera.
- If the camera is used near a broadcast tower or high-tension wire, a noise may occur.
- While shooting videos, camera operation sounds may be recorded.
- If the holes for the built-in microphone are blocked, 360 degrees spatial audios may not be recorded properly.
- If the camera is touched during recording, a noise is recorded.
- The built-in microphone is disabled when the 3D microphone is connected.
- Use a tripod for shooting and recording when the 3D microphone is connected.
- For details on the 3D microphone, see the user guide provided with the microphone.