Turning the Power On/Off
When charging of the built-in battery is complete, turn on the power.
- Press and hold the power button.
- The lamp of the selected capture mode lights.
- Press the power button to put the camera to sleep. Press and hold the power button again to turn off the power.
The lamp indicates the camera status when the power is on.
- Lit in blue:
- There is a sufficient battery level.
- Flashing in blue:
- The battery level is low.
- Flashing in red:
- The power is turning off.
- Charging is complete, the camera is sleeping, or the power is off.
- When the camera is connected via a USB cable, the lamp lights green and the battery is charged. The lamp is unlit when charging is complete.