Changing the Plug-in
You can use the camera in a special mode using the plug-in installed in the camera.
Changing the Plug-in Using the Basic App for Smartphone
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN.
- Start the basic app for smartphone, and then tap [Settings].
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Camera settings].
- The [Camera settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Plug-in], and then tap the plug-in to use.
- If [Start plug-in] is tapped, the plug-in is run.
- If [Starting plug-in] is tapped on the [Camera settings] screen after the plug-in is run, the plug-in setting screen is displayed (only when the setting screen is available for the plug-in).
Changing the Plug-in Using the Basic App for Computer
- Start the basic app for computer.
- Select [File] → [Plug-in management] in the menu.
- Select the plug-in to run from the plug-in list.
- Select [Done].
- To run or terminate the plug-in, press and hold the mode button.