Updating the Camera Firmware Using a Computer
The camera firmware can be updated using the basic app for computer.
The app is required to update the firmware. Download the app from the following site.
- Start the basic app for computer.
- Select [File] → [Firmware Update] in the menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the camera to the computer using the provided USB cable.
- Select [To next].
- Check the current version and available version, and select [To next].
- The firmware file transfer starts.
- When “Transfer Done” is displayed, follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware on the device.
- Fully insert the USB cable when connecting it.
- Do not disconnect the camera from the computer during the firmware file transfer.
- Do not turn off the power during the firmware update, as this may damage the camera.
- and flash alternately on the OLED panel of the camera during the firmware update.