Registering the Still Image Shooting Settings with the My Settings Function
You can register the shooting conditions as “My Settings” using the basic app for smartphone to use the desired settings as defaults when the camera is turned on.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Press the mode button to select the still image shooting mode.
- appears on the OLED panel.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN or Bluetooth®.
- Start the basic app for smartphone.
- Tap to set the shooting conditions to register as “My Settings”.
- You can set shooting conditions such as the exposure mode, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, white balance, and Option Setting (noise reduction, DR compensation, HDR rendering).
- Tap [My Settings] on the [Shooting settings] screen.
- Tap [Register to camera].
- The shooting conditions are registered to the camera.
- If the shutter speed is set slower than 1/8 seconds when the exposure mode is set to the manual mode, a sound is heard both at the start and end of shooting. In addition, if shooting is performed when the exposure mode is set to the auto mode and [Option Setting] is set to the noise reduction or HDR rendering, a sound is heard both at the start and end of shooting. At this time, images are not saved if the power is turned off before shooting is complete.
- When performing shooting after setting the exposure mode to the auto mode and setting [Option Setting] to the noise reduction or HDR rendering, fix the camera in place using a tripod, etc. to prevent the camera from moving.
- Images saved in the internal memory of the camera can be viewed on a smartphone or computer.
- Images saved in the internal memory of the camera can be deleted using the basic app for smartphone.
- You can change the shooting conditions even after the My Settings function is turned on.
The My Settings shooting conditions are reset to the original settings when the shooting method is changed to the normal shooting or self-timer shooting or when the power is turned off.
- If the exposure mode is set to the manual mode and the shutter speed is set slower than 1/8 seconds, the OLED panel and all lamps turn off. If shooting is performed when the exposure mode is set to the auto mode and [Option Setting] is set to the noise reduction or HDR rendering, the OLED panel and all lamps may turn off.
- The camera automatically enters the sleep mode if no operations are performed for a set period of time (default setting: 5 minutes). Shooting is not possible in the sleep mode. Press the power button to enable shooting, and then press the shutter button to perform shooting.
- If no more images can be captured, delete images from the camera.