Checking and Changing the Camera Settings
The status of the camera can be checked and various settings can be made with the basic app for smartphone.
- Tap [Settings] on the main screen of the basic app for smartphone.
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
The following setting items are displayed on the [Settings] screen.
- The connection status between the camera and the smartphone can be checked.
- Change Wi-Fi Password:
- The wireless LAN connection status can be checked and the password can be changed. Follow the procedure below to change the password.
- Enter a new password (8 or more characters) and tap [Change Password] at the bottom of the screen.
- Single-byte alphanumeric characters and symbols can be used. (Spaces cannot be used.)
- When the password has been changed successfully, press the wireless button of the camera to turn the wireless LAN function off and back on.
- The password is not changed until the wireless LAN function is turned off.
- Tap [Cam images] or the shutter button to connect the camera to the smartphone again.
- If you cannot connect the camera to the smartphone, delete the old camera information used before the password change and enter the new password in the Wi-FiTM settings of the smartphone.
- The password can be changed only when the camera is connected to the smartphone.
- Note that the previous password can no longer be used.
- If you have forgotten the password, press and hold the wireless button and mode button simultaneously to restore the default password. The power turns off automatically when the password is reset successfully.
- Cam Bluetooth settings:
- The on/off status of the camera Bluetooth function and GPS continuous transfer function can be checked, and the status can be switched on/off.
- Camera settings:
- The following camera settings can be checked and changed.
- Sleep Mode:
- The length of time before the camera enters the sleep mode can be set. (3 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes, 10 minutes, OFF)
The power turns off automatically approx. 5 minutes after the camera enters the sleep mode.
- Camera shutter volume*:
- The volume of the shutter sound can be set. (High, Medium, Low, OFF)
- Transfer method*:
- You can select whether to keep the images on the camera when transferring images from the camera to the smartphone. Select [Copy] to retain the images in the internal memory after transfer or select [Move] to delete the images from the internal memory after transfer.
- Camera version*:
- The firmware version of the camera can be checked.
- Camera license*:
- The licenses used for the camera can be checked.
- Share Settings:
- The account for each social networking service can be set.
* Settings can only be checked and changed when the camera is connected to the smartphone.