Connecting to a Smartphone via Bluetooth®
When the camera is connected to a smartphone via the Bluetooth®, you can use the smartphone to capture images remotely and make function settings.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® function of the smartphone.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN.
- Start the basic app for smartphone, and then tap [Settings].
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Cam Bluetooth settings].
- The [Cam Bluetooth settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Register].
Date and Time Settings
The date and time of the camera are synchronized with the smartphone or computer when the camera is connected to the basic app.