Updating the Camera Firmware from the Computer Application
The camera firmware can be updated from the computer application.
- Start the computer application
- Select [File] → [Firmware Update] in the menu
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the camera to your computer using the provided USB cable
- Select [To next]
- Check Current Version and Available Version and select [To next]
- The firmware file transfer starts.
- When "Transfer Done" is displayed, follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware on the device
- Fully insert the USB cable when connecting.
- Do not disconnect the camera from the computer during the firmware file transfer.
- The camera power may not turn on if the firmware update fails. In this case, perform the firmware update again.
- The camera and shooting mode lamps flash during the firmware update.