Sharing Videos from the Computer Application
Videos displayed in the computer application can be posted to a social networking service (SNS).
- Select [theta360.com] → [Login] in the menu
- Select the account to use
- Enter your account name and password in the login screen and select [Login]
- When you are logged in successfully, the theta360.com menu item changes from "Login" to "Logout".
- Select [theta360.com] → [Post (SNS Share)] in the menu
- Move the slider to adjust the area to be shared and select [Next].
- Files up to 5MB can be shared. Videos may be compressed if their file size is large.
- Enter a comment and select [Post]
- A Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account is required to share images on these social networking services.
- Shared videos can be viewed from a smartphone on which RICOH THETA for iPhone or RICOH THETA for Android is installed by accessing the URL of the site where the video was posted.
- When [Limited access] is selected for shared images, only people who have the upload location URL can view the images.
- Videos that have been converted to MP4 files can also be shared as an e-mail attachment.
- In order to view MP4 files received as an e-mail attachment on a smartphone, save the MP4 file to the smartphone, select [Photos] on RICOH THETA for iPhone or [Photo] on RICOH THETA for Android, and then play back the MP4 file.