- Shooting mode:
- Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority (*5)
- Video: Auto
- Object distance:
- Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Exposure control mode:
- Exposure compensation:
- Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) (*5)
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity):
- Still image: ISO100 - 1600
- Video: ISO100 - 400
- White balance mode:
- Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light (*5)
- Video: Auto
- Shutter speed:
- Still images: 1/8000 - 1/7.5 seconds
- Video: 1/8000 - 1/15 seconds
- Recording medium:
- Internal memory: Approx. 4GB
- Number of photos that can be recorded/time (*1):
- Still images: Approx. 1200
- Videos: Approx. 3 minutes per video,
- approx. 40 minutes total (*6)
- Power source:
- Lithium ion battery (built in) (*2)
- Battery life:
- Approx. 200 photos (*3)
- Image file format:
- Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant, MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: LinearPCM)
- External interface:
- Micro USB terminal: USB2.0
- Exterior/external dimensions:
- 42 mm (W) x 129 mm (H) x 22.8 mm (17.4 mm (*4)) (D)
- Approx. 95g
- Usage temperature range:
- 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range:
- 90% or less
- Storage temperature range:
- -20℃ - 60℃
The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method (wireless on, one photo taken every 30 seconds and transferred to smartphone). The actual number differs according to usage conditions.
Excluding lens section.
A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.