Names of Camera Parts
This section explains the names and functions of the buttons, lamps, etc. on the camera.
- Be careful when handling the lens section.
Displays the processing status of the camera. (Details)
- Lit in blue:
- Photo can be taken
- Flashing in blue(slow):
- Sleep mode (power saving)
- Flashing in blue (fast):
- Internal processing in progress
- Lit in red:
- Electromagnetic compass error
- Flashing in red:
- Updating firmware
- Unlit (when the power is on):
- The number of photos that can be taken is zero
Press to take photos.
Displays the power status.
Turns the power on/off.
Turns the wireless function on/off.
Displays the wireless status.
Connect to your computer using the provided USB cable.
The password is initialized.
- Do not press the reset button while data is being recorded after shooting. Shooting may no longer be possible after doing this.
Tripod mount hole
- When using the tripod, take care not to overtighten the screws.